Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag Along

Got Tagged by YiXuan. Here goes nothing!!

DON'T SPOIL IT. Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly.

Right.. so they said random.. Pick guys and girls la to be fair ma.. And I wanted to see how intresting this crap will be.. XD

1. Yuenhee (My first victim..)
2. Justin Lee (Beware Meimei!)
3. Sui Lun (You're it bro!)
4. Jin Hwei (Better read this!)
5. Izzaty (shocked!?)

ARE

YOU

READY

???

DONT

PEEK

IF

YOU

HAVENT

WRITTEN

DOWN

THE

5


NAMES

!!!!


1. How did you meet 1?
- In the library 1 year plus ago.

2. One a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
- 9/10, cos she bully me so minus 1 point! XD

3. How long have you known 4?
- 1 year plus as well.

4. How do you know number 3?
- In sunday school! XD

5. Where's 5?
- At home or either tuition. I dunno. XP

6. A fact about number 1?
- Very LAME!! XD

7. Who is 4 going out with?
- Me!! NOT! XD

8. What does 1 do for a living?
- Lame-ing around the corner! xD

9. Would you live with number 3?
- I dun mind! His a nice guy! X)

10. What do you like about number 2?
- Friendships.. X)

11. Do you miss number 5?
- I missed almost everyone!! So YES! XD

12. Would you make out with number 4?
- She wouldnt want to, trust me..

13. What's your opinion of number 2?
- Retarded! XD

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
- Making Mickey Mouse. X)

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
- OMG!! Lesbo!!! XD Just joking.. i'll do nothing! X)

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
- I dunno.. just known her. X)

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
- Nope.. wanted to!! Can spam PS1 games! XD

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot?
- Sorta.. His my brother man!

19. Who have you known the longest?
- 3. SuiLun!!

20. How often do you talk to 1?
- Almost ever single recess.. X)

21. What about 2?
- Same.. but more often then 1. (Yuenhee)

22. Have you ever taught 3 more then a friend?
- Yup.. we are brothers man! XD

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
- Can I?? XD

24. Do you dream about 2?
- HELL NO!!

25. What did number 4 did to you that you can never forget?
- Lets see.. hrm.. wanted to piggy back me?? XD

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
- I think.. is temaning her gua.. ask her la!

27. What's 3 hobby?
- I believe its Sports! right??

28. Tag 5 people :
- Yuenhee >> You haven been doing my tags..
- Justin Lee >> better write something nice..
- SuiLun >> DO IT!!! XD
- Izzaty >> My first tag to eu!! X)
- you, You and YOU!! XD