Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crisis Core Flash Backs..

I really really need a PSP!! I too adicted to Crisis Core!! XD I dont get un-adicted to something that easily. I can play that game over and over again! XD Haiz.. no use talking that much. Lets check out the photos! X)
Crisis Core Guide book.
Genesis>>Sephiroth>>Cloud>>Zack>>Angeal
The One Winged Angels.
Farwell Angeal..
Angeal: An Angel's wish is to become a human..
Farwell Genesis..
Genesis: Wheres your honour..
Farwell Sephiroth..
Sephiroth: I dont need to be in your memories..
Modulating Phase!
Zack and Aeris.
Aeris: Im.. afaird.. of the sky..
Genesis: Its meaning-less if we just keep fighting..
Angeal: But.. We still have to protect our honour!
Aeris: Zack.. Dont cry..
Aeris: Thank you.. Cloud..
Data.. Corrupted..
Nomura's Artwork.
Crisis Core- Final Fantasy VII- Ultimania
Farwells..
The Black Rose..
-END-