Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Presents!! 8D

Alright!! Presents!! LINE UP!!! *presents starts lining up..* Okay i guess its like 3 days after my birthday.. guess its time to show off my presents!! Muahahaha!! XD

Presents gather up!!!


(FYI, theres actually suppose to have a basketball inside.. but i dunno where my brother took it.. so its actually 5 presents.. Same like last year..)

1st - Note Book


Taddaaaaa!! This cool looking not book its HAND-MADE by YanLeng!! XD



See see see theres a mic.. a retarded looking of me.. and.. PSP!!! XD In all three... I like the PSP best!! Cause theres a YUI word on it!! XD


Its my property.. NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE IT!!


Its made by this girl..If you can read la!! Thank You!! XD


Next~

2nd- Bleach PHONE Chain



Okay you might thinking that i just got a phone.. but NO.. and those of you who never ever seen my phone before, thats how my phone looks likes.. i knw.. its retarded. XP


Ah ha!! This is the present!! By Suilun!! Thanks Bro!! X)


Moving on~

3rd- Wallet


A cool looking wallet!! I got another NEW wallet now! XD Present by the WHOLE sunday school gang.. but still the BIG credits goes to John and Justin!! My J brothers! X)


The best part of the wallet is.. you can put sim card in it!! OoOoOoOo~ What?? You wont knw how special it feels to have a sim card as a guitar pick! XD That freaking makes life more easier! XD

Theres a story behide this wallet one.. they actually wanted to buy me a YUI CD before this wallet one.. but they cant find so HERES the wallet!! But serious.. Dont buy me a YUI CD I go her song all in the com already. XP But still.. i can be a good collection!!!


And.. THE BEST PRESENT EVER!!

4th- Something in the box..


This one was gave by Tarvin, Nat and Ronald (my band gang) Today (Sunday) Tarvin and Nat just strike my house for no reason just to gave me this freaking box..

YuMing: WTF.. You guys got nothing better to do arh??

Tarvin: Open up lar!! Then you might wanna take back those words!!

The first thing in my mind.. a Piano keyboard.. or EVEN better!! A GUITAR!! XD

Okay... Lets Open up the damm thing la..

SHIT!!!

Its a freaking accoustic guitar!! 8D *gasps*


OHHHH ASSS SHIT!!! *jumps for joy!!*

Thanks guys i FUCKING love it!! Even knw its a little bit small.. but the colour is beutiful!! It doesnt look like YUI's one.. but.. WHO CARE!! Its a accoustic guitar!! 8D


Issint "she" just beutiful.. This is lame.. but im gonna name it YUI!! XD No Joke.. im gonna call it YUI!! Laugh your ass out la but this is how it going to be now!! Hmph!!

Thank guys.. I dunno what to say but thanks man.. Your present is going to be as good as this one!!! I will do it!! Thank you x10000000000000!!!!

Me and YUI!! X)

Damm this picture sucks.. try again..

Me and YUI!! X)

Arrhhh!! You knw what! Lets just stop camwhoring la!! Im not the type of guy who looks good in pictures which i take myself! Even my sister says that. XD

Okay but this pictures just shows how freaking happy i am..


I think.. the best.. I THINK ONLY!!! XP Thanks guys..

BIG/ SPECIAL/ VERY/ (whatever you name it la) THANKS TOO!!! *drum rolls..*

- YanLeng
- SuiLun
- John
- Justin
- Tarvin
- Nathanael
- Brother

And others.. THANK ALL OF YOU TOO!! X) So far.. the best birthday present i ever get in my life..

Listening to: Free Bird