Thursday, March 5, 2009

T.H.U.R.S.D.A.Y

The day was FUN.. last night(wed) i bake cookies with my mom!! So i decided to bring it to school and share with my friends!

Lots of comment received.. not enuf chocolate chips la.. too much salt la.. not enuf sugar la.. something like that.. But overall the comments were GOOD!! XD Thank you people..

After that we stayed back to and waited for Rumah Biru. I was praying like crap and hope that the day doesnt rain.. XP We tried to went to Travis's Guitar Shop to get YUI Tan's blanket.. but LenPing told me that the shop only sells PRO stuffs.. AKA farking cun kes stuffs but farking expensive.. And my wallet was like only 60 in it. D8

The best part of the day was Rumah Biru. Adri came and temaned me.. Usually its Sky Bear teman me one..but this week is Adri. Okay now heres the thing.. I've been going for Rumah Biru MOST of the time through out my 5 years in that school. And im NOW only knw how FUN is LONG Jump!! 8D Its fun!!

This year i've joined Long Jump and High Jump for Rumah Biru. All the jumping stuffs im joining! XD Adri is a better Long Jump than me.. but im just giving it a shot. XP High Jump arh? Im llike the best of the best there la!! Dont believe? Ask Racheal Tan!! She saw my pro-nes. XD I can jump 140cm arh!! *hidung tinggi* (Of course Dinesh is better la.. XP)

After i went home my mom is said that she going to teach me form 4 add-maths. I was like Great.. this is going to be soo "FUN". Why?? Cause everytime in going to be the only form 5 there with a bunch of form 4 students which are smarter than me. But that day.. suprisingly that all my form 5 friends were! D8 SuTeng, Apple and ChoongLye!! 8D Great!!

That night i had fun with YUI Tan trying to compose the new song over and over again and I still think bar chords are evil.. They are the MOST royal pain in the finger chords ever! I guess i will stick normal simple chords for the 2nd song as well. Ganbantte!!

Listening to: Find Me