Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holiday Day 4

Day FOUR.. Wohooo??

Okay woke up early today as well. XP This time i looking forward using the computer.. why?? Cause YUI Tan is back!! XD Im working forward to playing some other new songs!! XD After my brother grabs the keys and head to school.. I jumped off the bed and turn ON the com! XD

I've been spending the whole day looking on the internet and learn some other new song.. And woohoooo!! I've been learning lots of songs today, Like THREE to FOUR songs.. XP (geng leh..) Im being really really lifeless huh? =.=

After that i temaned my sister to the CIMB Bank followed by Jasper (my doggy). We were being a real pussy.. Cause few days ago my neighbour got robbed so my sister was scared.. Me?? Im not sure.. XP So we bring our little brave doggie with us to CIMB Bank.. XP

Jasper visited town for the FIRST time today! XP First of all, you will knw a dog is scared when its tail is going down. Jasper's tail is been like down the whole time when his in town. XD His soooo scared that he doesnt even care of people around him. Usually he barks at everyone he sees.. but in town. Being a really Goodie Boy.. XD (Sometimes, i think my dog is gay..)

Went back home and feel like playing guitar again. After that, my mom came in and gave me a pretty long lecture.. After that lecture i have no choice but to study.. Of course i wasnt studying! Its holiday!! Poeple like me dont really like to study! XD Its fake studying..

That night i was suppose to go and help my dad in pasar malam.. but my brother was willing to take the job, so i stayed and home and fake studyi again. I spend sometime chatting with Tarvin on the phone abt Onimusha 3. Come to think of it.. that was a very nice game.. X)

After my mom went out, i decided to play guitar.. But suddenly when i flip around on youtube, i saw people playing piano. So what did i do? I go and play piano other than guitar.. XD Looks like i've lost all my piano skills.. Not 100% lost la.. but still im weaker in piano now.. sobs.. Suilun will have to teach me back again. XD

Seriously i cant think of the lyrics for "Summer Holidays" even know its holiday and its quite sunny here in malaysia.. No inspiration.. haiz.. I wonder why i can "Left Out" and "Change My World" so easily but not this one.. X(

Thats all for day 4, but day 4 is quite boring compare to the past few days of holidays.. feel so boring.. Nothing to do other than guitar. guitar. gutiar, piano.. I bet day 5 is going to be better cause going to Nat's house to JAM and do accounts project. (Pffff... as if we will do..)

4 more days to go.. (Im excited. XD)