Monday, March 9, 2009

BISDS's 80th B'day!!

That day sunday was sunday school's 80th birthday!! XD
Happy birthday BISDS!! XD
On this special occasion i brought YUI Tan to sunday school. XD

Everybody just wants YUI Tan. Why?? Cause its small, cute, adorable and the only guitar around. XD Serious.. to make life more easier i need a guitar bag or at least a strap but thanks to John.. he can help me to buy one!! XD Thank you. X)

In the mean time i was also my old buddy.. Munwai's Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY scandal MUNWAI!!!
Lazy to put up pictures.. XP

Thus i made a test run of "Change My World" in the sunday school.. and guess what?? They seems to like it!! XD Only the chorus.. but still i think i have to work out on i though cause its like WAY to low pitch.. its either i change chorus or i try to improve on my singing. XP

I got a be~be~belated B'day card by PeiYin.. Thank you!! X) Its been belated and she still at least give me a b'day card.. This shows that she stills remember b'day la. XD Arigato!!

You think that BISDS's B'day means we get to celebrate party?? No..No..NO.. Its means WORK WORK WORK!! Wiping plates, spoon, fork, carrying umbrella.. and the best part of all.. SING!! XD

Tough day.. but for the school who has been teaching me abt the buddha and bring lots of joy and laugher for my 12 years in my life.. its worth it. X)

Listening to: I'll Be Waiting