Friday, March 27, 2009

Photos with YUI!!!

I took a few photos with YUI Tan since im sooo bored.. Seriously.. I've been camwhoring alot ever since i got YUI Tan!! OMG!!! Thats sooooo not me!! D8 Im turning into a camwhore!! D8 Is that a bad thing? XD

This is the REAL Yui. XD But what i wanna show u guys is just memorise the jacket la.. XP

Walah!! I got one jacket which is like 70% same like hers. XD

Okay.. Thats YUI in the jacket but its NOT the real Yui. XD

Art Attack!! XD

More Art Attack!! XD

Okay YUI Tan, you had your now is.. MY TURN!! XD

I took the picture like 7~8 times and this is the best i got. XP

Playing YUI Tan~ X)

Backside.. From here you can really see how small is YUI Tan. XP

The Best Picture i got. XD I seem to like this one due to some reason. XP

Not bad eh my camera-ing skills. XD Well, at least im not bored now.. XD

Pssss... I was sooo bored i watched Ben 10!! XD