Friday, March 6, 2009

YUI

I've been looking on Youtube for YUI (again) And i found this cool duet song which is sang by YUI and this guy called Suga Shikao. Whose that guy? I dun knw as well. XP But I can tell you that he has a great High Pitch voice. Btw.. His a GUY! XP

You know.. For some reason.. He looks very familiar.. He looks like one of the chinese singers.. But still he speaks Jap. XP

I like this picture.. He looks cool.. and so is his guitar! XD

And his Dueting with..

Kia!! YUI!!! XD Btw.. I finall found out YUI's full name!! XD Yoshioka Yui!! XD Hey!! Thats a nice name arh!!

Okay heres the song!
Yozora No Mukou -YUI + Suga Shikao-


Actually this song is very very old already.. A song from 1998. But still its a nice song.. Its peaceful.. and i love it!! Btw.. its not emo!! The lyrics is something to do with love one. XP

Its been a while eversince i post something abt YUI.. so.. Lets post abt her!! XD (Sorry la.. Im still obbess with her.. XP)

Okay this is the time where she picks her next electro guitar for the album "I Loved Yesterday"

She founds her guitar that she wants..

And shes tuning it!! XD Kawaiii desu..

Okay now.. its something freaking shocking.. I was looking through the YUI lovers forum which will have plenty of pictures there.. i found something extremely shocking!! Check this out!!

Whose this?? Its YUI-Chan!! D8 And she is UGLY!!! (last time only..) Mayb cause of her hair style.. but serious.. she looks very diffrent.

and NOW..


Yup.. i still prefer her looks now!! And she is CUTE!! Admire here cute-ness and gutaring skills..


This song inpired me.. Listen to the song and lyrics

I wish this will be my second guitar and my first electro guitar.. Save money!! So that YUI Tan will have a partner. XP

Listening to: Next