Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Holiday Day 2

Okay here comes day TWO..

Early in the morning i woke up and whats the first thing i do?? Play the computer!! Muahaha!! One days didnt play computer, the next day i will play!! XD

Dad was being really really nice today. Heres what happend.

Dad: Eh, why arent you playing your guitar anymore?

YuMing: The strings broke already..

Dad: Then, why dont wanna repair?

YuMing: I no money ma..

Dad: ASK LA!! *grabs 50 bucks from the wallet*

8D

Yeap, he pay for the guitar strings and even send me to the guitar shop. The happy part is that YUI Tan is going to see the doctor and will get cure soon, the sad part is.. I wont be seeing YUI Tan for like one whole day. sobs... Such painful destiny..

I sended YUI Tan to Travis's guitar shop which is somewhere at taman bahagia. Seriosuly.. the service there is good. The guy there treats my father really really nice.. X) Then i lefted YUI Tan there and pray that she will heal by today.. (which ended up not a reality..)

The whole day without YUI Tan seriously bores the crap out of me.. Then me and my brother decided to watch some shows. We watched FRIENDS which really laugh the crap out of me.. Then my brother went out and he allows me to use his computer. Woohoo..

I dont wanna update my blog until the end of the day.. and i cant post any videos on youtube cause i dont have YUI Tan.. guess i will have to stick to movies again.. Guess what i watched?? Taiyo no Uta AGAIN!! XD Seriously that shows really doesnt bores me.. one is because YUI is there.. two is because the movie is really really touching and three, the songs rocks! XD Goodbye Days still doesnt bores me too. X)

Tonight's addmaths tuition was nice.. me, apple and ChoongLye didnt really do any work.. besides we make tons of noise in class. Even the form 4 guy was laughing with us. XD ChoongLye opened up some NutLaughing ringtone which is like a laughing bomb exploded in the whole classs. HAHAHA all the way..

Day 2 was okay as well.. Day 3?? Tomorrow morning badmintion with Tarvin, Nat and Huiee.. guess its going to be better i think.. Thus NO Chem & Phys tuition tomorrow as well.. X)

6 more days to go..