Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy..

Arh!!! Damm!! Seriously.. i cant get any ideas for the song which i just wrote.. arh!!! Dammit.. But still i keep my youtube in touch. XP I made a video of me play Goodbye Days on Piano in Youtube!! XD Go check it out la...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MingzNYui

Thats the link.. Im being LOA here.. cause no one is like visiting my youtube account yet. XP But nvm.. It takes time since i only started making the account like 3 days ago..

Im starting to MOVE ON!! From now on.. Im not going to play just some lame as shit japanese song!! Im going to learn some real ENGLISH song!!! (Doesnt me im gonna quit liking YUI.. XP) And my very first song im gonna learn is Goodbye to You by Michelle Brach. Sounds good and looks like a easy song.. Wish me LUCK!! XD

I think i'll have to cancel one of my songs.. like delete it.. Cause its the same chords over and over again and people will get bored with it.. So i decided to Delete.. Summer Holidays. Cause first its exactly the same chords like Ixora and second of all.. its sounds alot like a japanese song.. so i dont like it and i believe others wont too.. so.. So LONG Summer Holidays. (If i learn more and more chords i will remake it again la..)

Guitar road sure is tough.. especially when you dont have a tutor.. My one and only hope is.. SweePie!! I need you to teach me guitar every sunday!! Sobs..

Im going to buy a strap and a Capo for YUI Tan soon and a pick for myself as well... mayb later... I'll go buy.. XP

Latest picture of YUI Tan~ XP Issint she a beuty??

For some reason.. I like this photo alot!! XD Mayb cause its my first time camwhoring.. XP


Listening to: You and Me