Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holiday Day 7

Dammit.. the last day already!! Sobs.. must cut finger nails already..

Sunday and the last day of holiday.. hate to break this but yeah.. school is coming and its back to studies and exams.. sobs.. So i must enjoy my sunday!!

Sunday School issint soo bad.. YUI Tan visited BISDS again!! XD And in the mean time i tuned its voice back. Early in the morning we helped the Youth to put up sign paper to lead them to some kind of audition.. o.O Nothing to do with us!! XP

Brother LS is teaching us today.. and seriously.. sometimes i pity him cause he cant really get control of the class.. Poor guy.. Everyone (including me) being noisy and sleepy.. its either you can see people talking or sleeping. XD Being our class teacher is not an easy job.

Okay back to class.. We got projects to do! (Aww great.. Moral Project.. Accounts Project.. now this!!) Its a wesak day project.. which we have to recuiting 6 to do something abt Mudita.. Karuna.. Hatred and other few things. Im in Bryan's team which contains Suelyn, SueSan, YanLeng and ZhenWei. Great!!! John was being real jacoon today in class.. problally drunk! XD I think tooo much of Australlia.. XD

I pontenged Puja the first time this year. XP Well.. its because i wanna hang out with Guitar People and also i wanna tune YUI Tan.. therefore.. Yeap, i ponteng Puja. XP SeeToh, John, Suelyn and me escaped Puja and went to hall and play guitar a little bit.. XP Everybody loves "Love Story" thank god i can strum on the guitar and John can pluck!! Suelyn sing and walah!! XD

After mamak, Choir.. Fuh Fuh Fuh.. MunWai has to pay for my food cause he broked YUI Tan's voice before.. Arigato!! Hope it doesnt cost much la.. o.O

Choir, nothing much.. sing some few songs which really really made me sleepy. (I slept at 2am last night watching Dane Cook with my bro.. XP) But we knw that Nalanda Singing Competition is on June!! D8 Of all Dates.. JUNE!! Freaking close to SPM!! If im a smart guy nvm la... but too bad im no such kind of guy. Dammit..
Suelyn and XuanZhi are choosen for Nalanda Solo. XD Girl voice battle. And the guys.. John, ZhenWei, Justin, KaiYuan and Me are choosen for solo as well. D8 Hrm.. Tension start.. Dunno what to pick for singing.. Cannot sing songs which are not in the file. Hrm.. i was thinking of singing "Change My World". XP

Stay back and played Guitar which John. We make fun around by using the mic and play guitar. XD John's one is electro soo.. he doesnt really need the mic infront of him and me?? i need to put mic infront for YUI Tan to sing. XD Playing guitar out loud sure is Fun. After that.. they teached me how to sing without using my nose.. Susah la!!

Went back home and slept on the bed with YUI Tan. ZzZzZzZz for like 4 hours and woke up!! Computer to learn some songs! XP Remember this japanese girl Natumi i mention before? Im learning her original songs. XD She lets me to convert her jap songs into english.. 8D Arigato!! Im learning "Goodbye Meet You" and "Always Thank You" which are both from Natumi. Seriously.. she is freaking talented. XD Arigato x1000


Goodbye Meet You -Natumi-


Always Thank You -Natumi-


Now.. i have to find a way to get my dinner.. cause my brother, mom and dad are not at home. Left my sister and I.. XD Pack my bags.. go to sleep early and start off school again. X) Dont feel sad.. holidays will come again. X)

Owww.. SHIT!!! Forgot to cut nails!!

1 more day..

Okay i think its time to expose out why am I counting the days left for this special event. XP Im NOT counting the days left for holiday!! No NO NO!!!

Im actually count the days of someone's birthday. X) Someone who is very very special to me.. Who made me such kind of person today.. Shes..


..........


..........


..........




Yashioka Yui's Brithday!! (23 March) <3Happy Birthday YUI. X)

I know YUI for like only 4 months.. I actually knw her a long time ago when Bleach anime came out. She sang Rolling Star.. XD Thanks to Nat now im like a huge fan of her. XD She is one of the reasons which made me learn to play guitar. Salute to her. X) This is why i put my first guitar name resemble to her name. XP (YUI Tan)

She got an award for best J-poping musical female in Japan. A girl living with a mom without a father maange to go this far.. is great. X) Ganbantte Yui hope your superstar legacy will stay on forever. FIGHT!! XD

One of her songs which really lights me up.. I'll be.. Get the translation of the song and you will knw what i mean.

Btw, she writes most of her songs.. one of them is Goodbye Days. X)

Favorite instrumental of all.. need i say more? XD

Oh, btw.. i got the jacket that shes wearing. XD

Happy 22th Birthday Yui!

Okay back to packing bags.. XD