Tuesday, March 24, 2009

School Reopens..

Now school is reopen again.. should i say hoooray or dammit? I dunno la.. but monday was YUI's birthday so i shall bear with only MONDAY!! And its only that particular monday.. so i kept myself happy the whole day and no emo! XD Good job eh??

Due to Yui's birthday, I post a happybirthday song for her in youtube. XP Just for the fun of it. And cause of Yui as well.. Im deciding to write a song just for her. I knw.. I knw.. there are like another 2 more songs to write. I know what im doing.. Sheeesh..

Last night writing the song..

Any suggestion for the lyrics? Just suggestions.. Im going to put the song name "The Guitar Girl" Any other names? Its open. XD Wish me luck then! XD

I cant blog for long.. Tuition gotta blast! XP

Something coincident i found in google. XP
Remember this picture??

Now look at this!!
XD