Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Stuffs!!!

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!! Guess what people?? Today.. I just got.. MY GUITAR BAG!!! XD Finally i got myself a guitar bag. Thanks to who?? My sister!! XD She said i was my birthday present! X) thank you sis.. XOXO. But she says theres one condition.. "Must focus more on studies and less on PSP or Guitar" This one cannot comfirm with you la.. XP

The cool looking logo at the guitar bag.

Walah!! My guitar bag!! Woohooo!!! Its like RM48 bucks!! Discount already one.. XP Original 52 bucks, the aunty is being real nice.. XP

As you all knw that YUI Tan is kinda small like i said before.. I was worried that the guitar bag will be way too being for it.. but look at this..


Its fits!! Not just nice fit la.. but it FITS!! XD

Nice eh?? XP

Okay now strap, pick and guitar bag already.. whats next?? Tuner, Capo and my very own self buy-ed elector or normal accoustic guitar. Since this week is holiday and my dad has recover from his injury.. I think i should start working and earn money!! 8D Ganbatte!!!

Btw, I saw Justin Wong.. The chubby looking pegawas guy in our school?? The one in 5A leh.. Yeap that guy in the guitar shop where i buy my guitar stuffs! 8D looks like he learn guitar there. XP

Ow another something new..

I finally finish writing "Left Out". (yeap, YanLeng your right.. it should be Left out not Lefted out.. Sorry.. XP) And its on youtube now.. Go check it out la!! XP

A whole new guitar life.. Gotta start working hard in studies and guitar.. Fuh.. tough..

Listening to: Tokyo