Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Whole Day

Scribble.. Scribble.. Scribble.. *looks...* crample and throws..

Im still working on the writing the song thingy.. since i cant find any new chords for any new praticular song.(Its because YUI Tan is sick.. read the following post to knw why..) its the best time to work out on the lyrics.. "Change My World" is done and so is "Left Out". Whats only lefted is "Summer Holidays" and "Ixora".

What im really really looking forward is "Summer Holidays". Its holiday week and its like the prefect time to study to figure out the lyrics. What abt "Ixora"?? Well YanLeng decided to try and help me on the lyrics!! Shes helping me to figure out some of the lyrics!! 8D Woohooo!!! Thanks!! But still im going to take a look and in the end im still going to change cause its like decicated to my class. Im just going to see first.. XP

Anyone wanna help out too?? I dont mind.. XP

I thought of taking a good afternoon nap will give me inspiration.. so i took a name for like.. 40mins+?? I can actually sleep longer one but someone woke me up. My brother did. He didnt actually came to me and woke me up.. He was listening to some korean music. KOREAN MUSIC!! Surprising my brother is intrested in korean music!! And the most obvious part of all its.. GIRLS singing!! XD

Seriously.. I dont listen to korean songs but.. that song just HITTED me. So i was wonder where he keep or put that song. Have search everywhere.. I found out it was in metacafe.. And also i found who are the girls singing.

Gee by Girls Generation


Seriously.. its a good song. Its only because there are girls.. but the song and the lyrics is just nice. After hearing the song i got more inspiration now.. XP

Now i really new some drums and electro guitar solos in my songs.. and a violin too! XP I can really use drums and electro guitar for "Change My World" and Violin for "Left Out" just to make it sound alot better. Thus i need to get a better mic.. so my voice wont sound soooo freaking diffrent from the ones in the video. (seriously.. those are not my voice.. stupid camera..)

Carry on writing!! Ganbantte!!

Btw, anyone knws how to play happy birthday to you?? The normal birthday song?? Please send me the guitar chords.. XP Pretty Please...