Monday, March 9, 2009

3 songs in my Head

After Change My World.. i typically.. it needs more practise on singing.. Im lazy to change chords already.. Actually.. i cant find the high pitch chords for that song!! So.. yeah.. stick to the same chords. XP

Tpday, I'v been spending the whole day.. figuring out the lyrics for the second song.. my first impression of that lyrics is.. SUMMER.. XD Its like a happy holiday.. my second in line is something to do with Thank You.. I dunno.. Need more inspiration~

After that.. i tried to play empty apartment.. But i faild badly.. its not because i dunno how to sing or the dunno how to play the chords.. i dunno how to freaking strum the parttern!! Its easy but i just cant get it! XP But but but.. By using some of the chords.. i got a 3rd song in my head already!! 8D But its emo.. Bah!! Who cares!! Wooohoooo!!

For this 3rd song my first impression is.. BLIND.. You knw.. Blind people?? Just trying make a song for them.. like telling them being Blind issint such a bad thing or something like that.. Second impression.. RAIN.. This one i dunno why but i just made it up..

After that i try to make some diffrent strumming pattern with the same chords as "Taiyo No Uta".. Miraclely.. I manage to make another chord for my 4th song!! 8D How did I manage to find the chords for this song so quickly?? Well.. i was thinking of 5 IXORA.. seriously.. then this melody just came in!! XD So this song is comfirm going to name Ixora already!! No change!! XD

Got the chords.. got the melody.. now the worst part is.. the lyrics.. Dammit.. Hate to make up lyrics.. I dun wanna make it into chinese cause i dun really knw chinese, BM sounds pathetic.. so its has to be english!! Awww... Crap..

YUI Tan is going to have a hard time with me then.. XP

Listening to: Wild Rock