Thursday, March 12, 2009

Upgrading..

Okay.. this is like the session of Upgrading YUI Tan.. *Drum rolls..* And these are the equipment which i have..


Okay.. 4 things which are not involved in this picture is.. One, the wallet, Two the handphone, Three the piece of paper and fourth my foot!! (on the end of the lower left side of the picture.. XP) Okay lets start upgrading!!

Okay screw the upgrade thingy and stop the whole drama thingy.. back to reality!! (what a weird person i am.. XP)

I went to this shop called Creative Rhythm and bought a guitar strap and a pick for myself!! Yipieee!!! XD I was going to buy a Capo also but it was like RM35!! D8 Kinda expensive.. So i just bought a strap and a pick. Guitar bag?? Oww... my sister says that she going to buy me one as a birthday present!! Weeee!! XD

This is the shop which i bought those stuffs.. Its some where around ss2.. the guitar shop BEHIDE Mahogany..

This was my first and so called Guitar Pick.. yeap i knw its a SIM card.. so what?? It still works like a pick!! But just harder..

My second so called Guitar pick.. no no no.. this is not the one i bought.. I make this one out of the SIM card with some BodyGlove card.. its was no use.. its softer than a pick.. Its just paper..


Behold.. my one and first and only guitar pick!! Jeng Jeng Jeng!!! Its says Lucky Thirteen on it.. i wonder why must it always be like Lucky Thirteen.. hrm..


Jeng Jeng Jeng!! My Guitar strap!! Woohooo!! I was going to pick something which has orange and black on it but they dont sell those colour.. still black suits YUI Tan well.. XP

Since my guitar only has one side which can put the strap.. so i need to use tie-ing. So, i found a name tag string which is blackish dark blue.. i think i can be in good use..

And the Guitar Strap and Pick COST..

Rm18!!!! Thats actually quite cheap i think.. The aunt of the shop gave me discount.. it was actually 21 and she reduce to 18.. Thank you~ XP

After 10 mins of doing this and that.. this is the result..

Walah!! The NEW YUI Tan!! Actually.. it doesnt make much diffrence.. its only added with a strap and a pick only.. no big deal..

I finally can stand and play the guitar already!! Woohooo!!! It feel more comfortable sitting but i think i can jump around witht the guitar now.. XP

A little information.. The song Blind which i created has been changed name to.. Lefted Out.. Why?? Cause i think its more fit to that song and thus its much more easier for me to write the lyrics now.. XP I think i can finish it soon la..

Listening to: Collide