Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holiday Day 3

Woolah!! Day THREEE!!!!!

Early in the morning i woke up and walk all the way to Taman Megah. For what?? Well you see, Huiee invited to me go for a little bit of badmintion with Tarvin, Nat, EeLing and Steven. X) A good start for the day.. XP

I reached there and waiting for like freaking 30mins until all of them arrived.. hmph until now im still mad. XD But the anger chills off until the badmintion begins. Smacking here and Smacking there.. Fuh~ sure miss those days when i can play badminton really really well. XD

I played a game with Tarvin.. Guess who won?? ME!! !Muahaha!! XD The match wass like OWNAGE!!! XD The score was like 21-12. The terbalik of my score is Tarvin's score! XD Beat you flat man! Muahaha

We went to saji to take a quick makan in the mean time to pick up YUI Tan in from the hospital (guitar shop) but sadly the guitar shop is no open yet.. Its like 1pm and its not open yet! D8 After the makan.. we went back and take a look at the guitar shop again.. that time was like 1.48pm and guess what? The shop is still not open! D8 Dammit!!!

Went home and and watch a little bit of FRIENDS.. And serious FRIENDS still rocks!! XD Love that show!! Thats the show which can really make the laugh the crap out of me. XD

Went to En.Mustafa's tuition and meet tarvin again.. then i decided to grab my guitar after the tuition by calling Tarvin's mom to fetch me there since they are going past that shop. Okay that settles.. but i forgotten abt one thing.. I didnt bring my wallet to pay the guitar strings! D8 Shit Shit SHIT!! @#$%^&*_+%$#@#@

Then, Tarvin has a idea which is borrow money from his mother and pay him back this coming friday.. Thats a GOOD IDEA!! And thank god that his mom is willing to lean me RM15.. (Thank you sooooooooo much aunt!! Next time i bake cookie for you la.. XP)

RUN RUN RUN all the way to the hospital and pick up YUI Tan.. THANK GOD!! She can sing again!! Woohoooo!!! *flowers dropping from the sky..*Quickly run home, open it up and play!! XD

Finally i can play music with YUI Tan again.. sobs.. never felt better.. but theres one problem.. I have a tough time trying to tune the guitar. (cause it was given back untune..) Open tons of youtube "how to tune" lesson and learn.. seriously i was scared to tune the guitar cause i scare that the strings will break again. D8 But thank god.. after 10mins of tunning finally i got the correct tune and no strings break! 8D Woohooo

Having a capo is seriously diffrent to not having a capo.. XD You can learn lots and lots of songs!! Especially from Taylor Swift and Michelle Branch. Both of this singers use capo for most of their songs. And its all easy chords!! Prefect songs for begineers like me.. XP

I changed the song "Change My World" a little bit.. VERY VERY little bit.. remember i said that my song needs a higher pitch? Well i put the capo on and put it on 2rd fred and it works fine!! Weeeeheee!! XD

Currently learning how to play "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and "When You say Nothing at All".. everybody loves the "Love Story"~ I like that song too!! One is the song is really really nice.. two is the MV is really really nice! XD Shes EXTRA pretty in that video.. others i dont see that shes pretty that much..

That night me and my brother watch Dragonball Evolution.(dunno where he get the movie from) Seriously.. to those of you who watch Dragonball anime before.. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! Its diffrent and it sucks.. Its just really really cacat and spoiling.. save your money on something useful like.. a Guitar! XD

Day Three? Is better than day one and two of course cause YUI Tan is back!! XD day 4 might be boring cause no even.. Spend whole day with YUI Tan la. X)

Something nothing to do with this post:
ChoongLye introduce me to a friends of his which sells guitar.. And heres what im really really intrested with..
Viking Fender + Bag + Amp20 Watts for only RM350!! D8
Should I buy?? o.O

5 More days to go..