Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BEST Guitarist I ever Seen

As u all knw.. im kinda IN to guitar-ing these days.. and of course.. i will be searching on youtube and see whose the best guitarist. Just for the fun of it. XP Then this is what i saw.. and trust me their guitaring skills are TRULY AMAZING!! 6/5 stars.

Best Electro Plucking Guitarist
Playing: Canon



Okay.. the plucking is good.. serious.. CAN YOU DO THAT ANOT?? Well i believe Tarvin cant! Even if he can he cant reach such speed.. I believe... When the time he reached that limit.. that will a long time.

His not the best I've seen in Youtube.. Mayb this one..

Best Accoustic Guitar Player
Playing: Driffting



This song the song sounds freaking awesome!! Its flow damm beutiful.. aaa... and its like the sound of the guitar has 2 to 3 sounds in it!! Thats really amaze me.. LONG LIVE ACCOUSTIC GUITAR!! XD

Wanna see the best.. check this one out..

Roy Clark The Guitar Wizard
Playing: ??? (created himself)



I keep watching this video over and over again.. the part which really amazes me is one time 2.02~2.29. He actually pluck and PULL the string!! And such music he made!! His the fastest strumer and the quickest plucker i've seen sooo far in youtube.

If i can only be like them.. IM LIKE THE GUITAT HERO MAN!! XD But that will take like another 10 years plus to reach such skills in that time im already 27!! D8 I stick to plain simple strumming.. XP

YUI is still the best in my heart. X)

Listening to: RUIDO