Monday, March 2, 2009

Finished!!

I finshed my freaking homework!! Wooohoooo!!! Ceh.. BIG DEAL.. I always finish my homework!! (okay mayb sometimes i dont la..)

Okay thats not the main thing abt finishing.. I finally and freaking finally after ONE WHOLE WEEK I finish my very very first guitar song!! 8D Yaatahhhh!! Yeap, Yeap, Yeap including lyrics as well!! All well prepare.. now just wanna do a test run on anyone to be my victim. XP

Now.. Now.. Now.. the only problem is the title of the song.. I never even name the song yet.. i need help from those of you who had listen to my songs already.. gimme a little bit of hint.. I have 3 choices in mind..

i. Life's Unfair
ii. Change my World
iii. Wont be the Same

Thats all i have in mind.. to those of you who didnt/haven't listen to my song before.. just help and see which one sounds better or cooler.. XP The song is a little bit emo.. but the the speed is in average speed. XP Dunno how to explain la..

Whatever.. JUST GIMME SOME SUGGESTIONS.. PLEASE~~~~

Special thanks to: YUI Tan (smart people will know who or what is this.. XP) for helping through out the way and also.. Huiee's Guitar (her baby...) For giving me the first few chords for the song.. XD

Ahhhh... my very fist song with lyrics.. *hidung tinggi* (SHOW OFF)

Something nothing to do with this post:
OMG.. something happend to my grandma in alor setar.. please lord buddha protect her.. Sadhu.. Sadhu.. Sadhu

Listening to: Merry Go Round