Monday, March 16, 2009

Holiday Day 1

Monday.. i woke up freaking early today. Like 5.50am!!! D8 Why?? Cause i forgot to off the alarm clock.. XP then i slept back..

My brother say to me "Try not to use the com when moms around.. So that we all wont get scolding.." So my mom was like at home the whole day! D8 So i dont wanna take the risk and also obey my brother's order.. I didnt use the com the whole day. (If your wondering abt now.. its diffrent cause mom's asleep already.. XP)

I've been spending the whole days writing lyrics but seriously.. no inspiration. "Summer Holidays" is not easy to write!! Dunno why!!? I should try writing "Ixora" first.. XP But then without YUI Tan.. its gonna be difficult.. haiz.. I need to bring YUI Tan to the doctor fast.. Or else she cant sing for me. XD

NO computer... NO guitar.. is like SHIT man the holiday. But its only day one.. hope day 2 can be better.. XP I still try to play YUI Tan even knw she lost her voice.. but cant blame me.. I was BORED!! In that time i mastered how to play Collide by Howie Days!! WOohooo!! XD (the song can still play even without that string.)Thus i knw how to play "Happy Birthday" already!! YES!! Im prepared now!! Woohooo!!

That night, after tuition, my brother was listening to a girl in metacafe singing "Tear Drops on My Guitar" He asked me whether i can play that song anot.. So i took a shot. He didnt noticed that i was looking at the girls fingers and he tought that i was looking at the girl. Then i took out the guitar, put on the capo and started playing. Its simple chords and all the 4 chords are my favourite chords!! XD So i can instantly play that song. My brother was amazed!! and he tought i knw how to play the song just by listening to it!! XD What a fool.. XP

One day, even without YUI Tan's prefect voice, i can still mastered 3 songs!! Good job eh?? Wait till i fix it back then walah!! Next song is "Goodbye to You" XD

7 more days to go..