Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Songs on Youtube

Okay.. I was freaking free the whole day.. i was thinking of continue writing the songs but then.. i found my sister's camera which was chargefully!! 8D So i decide to make videos of my songs and post them to Youtube. XD Just for the Fun of it.. thus im also doing for those of you who never hear my song before!! XD

Change My World

This sucks cause i only can put the first verse inside.. the camera cannot take the whole video.. but nvm.. but i think that my singing really sucks in this video.. arh.. Dont care abt the singing.. the camera punya pasal make my voice sound so manly. XD Mind the music. You want the lyrics then just click on the video and open the description.

Okay.. remember i said i have 3 song in my head.. I post it on Youtube as well. XD But i just put it as trailer.. XP Cause i dun have the lyrics and thus i was just Na~Na~Na~ all the way only.. So its not complete. Just to let you all knw and comment abt it. XP

Summer Holidays

Lefted Out

Ixora

So what do you think?? Good Bad?? Just comment. You can choose to comment here but YOU MUST comment it in youtube.. Just being LOA abt it.. XP

Oh btw.. it would be really nice if you help me figure out the lyrics. XP That can really really help me work time. XP

Listening to: Taiyo No Uta