Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be~Belated Birthday..

Okay.. 2 days after my birthday things arent going so well.. there are somethings which really pisses me off and hurt me very much.. but seriously no big deal.. Im like the EMO king man. XD Okay screw that shit.. Things are going ups and down so far.. means theres good things and bad things..

I spend the whole saturday watching one of my most favourite disney show of all.. I didnt watch the series but the movie yes! XD I spend the whole day watching 4 diffrent kinds of.. LILO and STICH movies!! XD And serious.. no matter how many time i watch that show.. Stich is FUCKING adorable.. And theres one movie which can really make u cry.. Stich are farking died.. D8 But still it ends with a happy ending.. la~di~da~ they have to make happy endings so kids wont get nightmares.. XD

Okay didnt really spend my whole time watching walt disney show.. I did look out for my lovely YUI through youtube. XP And she is still farking adorable.. XP I watched this video.. which made me sooo desperate to go to japan now.. check it out..

YUI Play You -Live-


God dammit.. I WANNA BE IN FUKUOKA (somewhere in japan la) Its like YUI random goes to school and perform with them!! Arh!!!! I definately cannot play guitar with here.. but i will play goodbye days with her!! XD Yuming.. dream on..

I found another cool thing.. do you knw that you can speed up a song and then they will sound like chipmunks! XD I found some of them on Youtube.. and you might think it will sound bad cause its like no original YUI.. but guess what? Its awesome man.. some slow songs they turn it like a song that you feel like jumping. XD

I went to Tarvin's house and challenge im on a Dissidia fight.. and guess what?? I KICKED HIS ASS!!! I thus.. I KICKED NAT's ASS TOO!!! XD Guess im still the one and only Number ONE Dissidia player in Taman SEA. XD

Okay just freaking bored.. and guess what? I've been calling random people nowathese days.. i called Huiee!! XD I almost broke her freaking guitar!! D8 Scare that crap out of me.. But its actually no big deal.. But seriously.. i need to get myself a Guitar.. Just to make life easier. XP

Okay okay.. enought yapping.. time to get back to writing song.. XD Btw.. Im still emo..

Listening to: I'll Be