Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last 32 mins

Now.. let just break the tension and get to the point..

In another 32 mins.. something BIG is going to happend..

Sinething.. REALLY REALLY BIG!! XD

And Guess. what??

Ladies..

This guys that we are going to talk abt..

Is HOT HOT HOT!!

Who issit??

Just keep waiting until tomorrow then you will knw already la. XD


Woohooo!!! I knw already knw how to freaking play a song on the guitar!! Woohooo!! Guess what song issit? XP I mentioned before "I remember You", "Its Happy Line", "Taiyo No Uta" and "Rolling Star." Guess now!!! Its simple la.. its objective. XD

Its not I remember You
- This song is sasy but just that i have no time to learn.. XP

Its not Its Happy Line
- I knw how to play.. but not the full song!! Thus the bar chord part havent master. XP

Its not Rolling Star
- Cause this song got a few part which is bar chords and this song is fast.. so chang hands to the bar chords can be a pain..

Soo the answer is!!

TAIYO NO UTA by Erika Sawanjiri!!

This song is just plain simple.. is repeating the same chords over and over again.. and best of all!! NO BAR CHORDS!! XD

I shall carry on and survive until the last 32 mins for the freak huge event!! XD How to keep me awake?? GUITAR!! XD Gabantte!!!

Listening to: Happy Birthday to You You