Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guitarist Road..

I highly recomanded my sunday school friends to read this.. the mayb the answer to everything that im doing these days in sunday school.. Just listen..

Thinking for awhile.. i was thinking.. what is my defination for playing guitar?? I mean.. why do i take this road?? I have a reason for taking the piano path which is playing it for someone special.. but then.. what is the meaning of playing guitar?? For fun?? I dont think soo.. but my feelings toward it is pretty strong.. Listening to the guitar songs over and over again keeps my mind with guitar.. what what for?? I dont really understand myself this much for the first time..

You can say "Haiya.. its definately for this YUI girl which he can never be with la!" Middle finger to you! Im obbess with YUI's song doesnt mean im taking the guitar path for that reason. All i can say is.. its a diffrent thing.. I listen to YUI songs is because im listening to the guitar that shes playing over and over again.

I dont really care what metters but still.. i realise something.. taking a guitar road is not easy.. first you will be training your hands until mad. Making yur hands bleed or numb for the first time.. Im thinking... does it worth it?? I mean.. if i play on like that and i be good in it, will i be a superstar or something?? Mayb.. mayb Not..

Today sunday, i realise.. that playing guitar is is making benifits on me! But not benefits of the others around me.. and eventually i didnt even care abt it that time.. i just knew abt it through a fight with my sister after sunday school..

After fighthing with my sister, right after the slam of the door.. i manage to strum the chords correctly for once.. Honestly.. I cried.. Its not tears of happiness.. but tears for sadness.. Knowing that you did something wrong for doing something that you think that it correct.. doesnt feel go at all..

My mind is just full of problems and question.. and this time not even music can help me.. what can really help me is only myself.. its time to sit down and think abt it..

What can i say.. Sorry.. What an EXCUSE im giving to you guys..

Chosing the path to make correction,
Making the reasons to end irretation..
Dripping Tears due to the my dearful friends.
Dropping the pick and and pityfully ended..
Thinking that this might be the biggest rage,
Guess its time me to get back to my thinking cage..
Nothing to say but Sorry..