Sunday, February 1, 2009

Im BACK!!!

Good bye to beutiful seroundings of Alor Setar.. and HELLO.. The polluted air of KL.. Damm.. i wish chinese new year was a little bit more longer.. haiz..

Once i came back home.. instantly to the computer and open YUI's song and listen. Waaa... damm nice la.. Dont have to load like the on in youtube already. XD

After a few hours of sleeping.. wake up and head to sunday school for a short choir singing. X) I can really sing that well with my nose blocking me.. arh!!! So irretating!! When i wanna go high pitch the damm noise will stop me from breathing one!!! I cant even sing goodbye days that day!! XD

I reached home take a quick rest.. and then Tarvin called and invited me to go Nat's house. Which was freaking last minute!! Seriously.. Damm kao last minute until Nat has to cancel his cybercafe outing. XD

I went to Tarvin's house.. walking.. IN THE RAIN!!! Under the god damm umbrella!! D8 This shows how desperate of me to go his house. XD I walked pass your house.. sended you a message and yet no answers..

Once i reached Tarvin's house i asked him to teach me how to play guitar!! And in the mean time indentify how to play Goodbye Days. XP Tarvin learn the first few parts of Goodbye Days in like.. 10mins!! D8 Who knws he might have finished the song in like one whole days!! Talent farker.. XD

In the end, all i learn was the first 2 notes of the intro.. thus its not prefect yet. But i think its good enough since im a newbie.. still what im worrying is changing the notes!! Im not that quick yet!! Thus i asked Tarvin how long he takes to learn to change note and he says "erm.. one or two months i guess? XD" O...Maiii... Gloug... D8

After that off to Nat's house we go and then watch him play Left 4 Dead. Trust.. its a damm kao "cheh gek" game wei.. Zombies that you see in the movie moves slowly like a dead person.. but in this game.. the run freaking fast!!! And they attack u in a group. What do u do?? SHOOT THEM LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW!! XD

Then i challenge Nat to a Dissidia battle and guess who win?? ME!!! Muahahaha!!! No loses!! All VICTORY!!! I know.. i know.. im a show off now.. But still i can beat Nat which is using Item cheat in the game!! Wow.. Im good.. XD

Now that my house has no piano keyboard anymore.. i cannot play any musics in my room anymore.. thus i cannot listen and play musics already. Damm.. Now what i need is a FREAKING ACCOUSTIC GUITAR!!! Angpao money is ready to fly!! XD

Currently Listening to: Laugh Away -YUI-