Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 FEB #2

How should i put this.. the first part of this "25 FEB" post was done during midnight.. XD NOW its including the school day thingy. XP

Reached school EXTRA early today.. cause its a raining morning and i cant walk to the bust stop area.. so my father decided to fetch me to school. X) Then i reached school soooo early for what leh.. Its cause i reach there early but the class room door is lock.. Dammit..

After that i took a quick nap in LenPing's class.. ZzZzZz.. then woke up and enters back the class. X) After that i got people wishing me happy birthday.. the first one was Nat (again..) After that followed by Racheal.. After that Huiee.. then Megan.. then Vania.. lets just say theres lots of them la.. Seriously.. i wasnt expecting them to knw it was my birthday!!

Im GREEDY this year!! Soo those who greeded me in school or through sms MUST gimme present arh!! Fuh.. Fuh.. Fuh.. (You whethere im kidding or not now right? *grims*)

After that we were called to go down early cause of En.Zul (or PJK teacher) i guess PJK is still on even knw we have a freaking wet padang.. nah.. i dont think so.. it must be one of those lectures of his again. XD While walking down the stairs, Izzaty shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMING!!!" =.=" Then Jinhwei run all the way down just to wish me as well.. Thanks.. but still PRESENTS!! XD

Then.. we went down and stand and listen to En.Zul lecture for awhile.. then the school announment says that we have to go to the dewan for some SPM ceramah. En.Zul got a little bit naughty today.. he called all of us to do Tu-Tu-Train all the way to the dewan or else we kena "piak" somewhere.. And his excuse was.. "Its EXERCISING!! Training your team work! XD"

Then during the ceramah some of my other classmates wished me. Nicholas, Zerhann, Shekar, Kaarthik and followed by KuokKen. KuokKen's wishing was the funniest one of all.. XD Heres how it goes..

Nicholas: Happy Birthday Ming. *gives me a knuck five*

Kuok Ken: Har?? YuMing your birthday arh??

Nicholas: Ya lah!! Faster wish him!!

Kuok Ken: Oh! Oh! Happy Birthday!! XD

Nicholas: Who says his birthday today??

Kuok Ken: You say his birthday today ma..

Nicholas: His birthday today meh??

Kuok Ken: So issit his birthday anot??

Nicholas: YES la!! Faster wish him!!!

Kuok Ken: Okay okay.. Happy birthday.. *smiles*

Poor Kuok Ken kena bully and have to wish me twice.. XD But still its one presnt from u only la.. not two.. XP Then some girls from my class wished me.. SceneTeng, HuiLing, ShiWei and WeiWei are their names.

The ceramah is all abt Chemistry and Add-Maths. Chemistry is just typically boring.. one is i dont have intrest.. two, the bloody ceramah guy shouts when he talks and third, his lame.. But BUT BUT!! Add-Maths is a little bit intresting!! Why? Cause we suspect that the guy who is gimme ceramah is Pn.Liew's (our add-maths teacher) SON!! XD The way he talks and jokes is 60% like Pn.Liew. XD

After that recess.. i got wish by another few more people.. then back to class.. XP In class, Karman and KimNgiam wished me. After 2 periods of maths we have to go to hall again for Physics ceramah.. Dammit.. Me, Nat and WeiSoong decided to ponteng. So we hang out in class and i took a video of WeiSoong and Nat doing an arm wrestling scene. XD And boy its damm funny!!

Then suddenly Izzaty and Huiee was pontenging as well.. so they ponteng to our class and we had fun making video of Munwai's famous 25 devide by 5 joke. (refer to his blog video for more info) Then suddenly.. we ALMOST got caught by a teacher.. what do we do next? RUN!!!

In the end we got into the hall.. and listen to the damm ceramah for 20mins. I missed my Bus cause of the damm ceramah. Arh.. and the worst part of all is.. Its the end of the school.. what does that mean?? Birthday Bash time!!

This year not much people attack me.. which is happy or sad?? I dunno la.. but the person who sprayed me the most is Vania.. dammit.. I was soak wet until "zhao kuong" XP

Then i reached home.. i got a few messages..

ZhenWei - He didnt message me.. infact he called me!! XD Thanks man..

PeiYin - She wished me during 2.25pm (she wrote the time there. XD)

Yuenhee- I thought she forgotten but anyways.. THANK YOU!! XD

Half day gone.. another half more day to go..

Listening to: Summer Song