Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines??

One of any other day la.. but why la why.. Why Vanlentines days must be on saturday!! Thats no big deal unless you have a SCHOOL DAY on saturday!! D8 Celebrating Vanlentines on saturday school is just.. arh!!! I believe everybody feels the same way as well right? right?

My Valentines?? How can i put it... DULL?? Lets just say the whole school day with Valentines is just typically boring.. its pretty much sad if u dun have a valentine partner.. i believe every single man or women felt the same as well.. (I feel your pain..)

But theres also good things happending as well.. to those of you who read my blog real closely.. remember i mention before making a bet with Huiee? Well.. wanna knw whats the bet abt?? The bet is whether her "guy" will come to school anot. And sadly.. HE CAME!!! XD So means what?? I win the accoustic guitar from her for one week!! Wooohooo!! But still i will e fair la.. i will trade you with the keyboard you want all this time la for one week as well. X) Happy?

The whole day of boring faces around.. damm i should have bring my psp to listen to some songs. Thanks to Tarvin, i got obbess with Maximum the Hormone songs.. But seriously they are such a cool band. I believe no one can really sing their song.

The whole Vanlentine thing turn upside down.. from boring to intresting after school ends.. lets just say.. something that really made me happy jumped in. Megan and Audrey should knw what happend since they are on the scene and Tarvin knws as well since i told him. What happend?? Im not gonna tell you cause that really made me happy.. XP

So ask me now.. am i happy? Yeap.. Happy!! for now.. I think.. XD

Listening to: Zetsubuo Billy