Thursday, February 12, 2009

A New Song!!

Okay those who know me.. you might be thinking: "Haiz.. its another one of his favourite YUI song one la.." Lets just say.. NO!! NO!! NO!! Its diffrent!! This time is a diffrent singer!! XD

I know this song through this comedy anime show called Gintama.. its just typically funny la.. Dunno how to explain. XP The song that im talking abt is the intro for the show. Its just a nice rocking song la that i think YUI is no match for it. (just that song) The song is called..

Pray -Tommy Heavenly6-



I cant open the youtube in this com due to some virus but nvm.. I will re-edit the damm thing with my bro's com. (sheeesh have to get myself a com la..)

Abt the singer who sang this song.. let just say she has a FREAKING hot body and a beutiful voice. Looks? Not much of it.. I still think YUI is better looking. XP (seriously..) And abt the singer who is obviously this girl called Tommy.. she is one of those lala type of singer.. but im not judging abt that la..

Tommy Heavenly6 is her band name.. the 6 behide he name is not actually only six.. is to the power of six.. long story short.. Its like.. Tommy Heavenly^6. Get it?? Why they put a 6 there? I think is the amount of people in her band la.. And name is pretty obviously come through adding.. Tommy (the singer) + Heavenly6 (the band). XD




In all her song.. this is the only one of her songs which is think is nice.. Others? Still no match for YUI!! XD But lets just say this song brings my mind off emo stuffs.. IF IM HEARING THE SONG LA.. if im singing.. that wouldnt help much..


Still think im happy?? Think again..


Listening to: Doubt & Trust