Thursday, February 26, 2009

Writing a Song

Okay composing song is easy.. especially those type of song which have NO singing at all.. yeap those kinda of songs are easier to learn and compose as well. (eg. The Price of Freedom)

BUT BUT BUT!! Making a song with a lyrics.. THAT IS ANOTHER THING!! *serious looking face* That is another thing my friend.. Its not easy.. Dammit i have been spending like 1 hours of thinking and all i got is the chorus.. cause thats the only intresting part of the song. XD

Even know my song is only a simple chords.. but thinking the song tempo is a royal pain in the brain.. Dammit!! The first thing you have to do is find a title for the song.. But i dont. XP I go straight away to the first thing that comes into my mind!! And OH BOY, that hurts.. (i meant the brain.. FYI)

Belated Birthday.. not so happy day.. infact pretty sad..

Thank you for those people who still wished me even knw its belated. XP Arigato..

Listening to: How Crazy