Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag Along

Its been awhile eve rsince i got tagged.. more like 2 months i think. XD Anyways, is the first time that Celine tag me!! XD Well lets just get on with the tag..

I think i did this tag before.. but oh well.. Lets just do it again. XD before that.. let me just tell you guys that most of the songs in my tracks are mostly YUI songs, so forgive me if the same singer comes in all the time. XP

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer

3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!

4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

5. Tag at least 10 friends

6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?

- What's Up People -Maximum the Hormone- (WHATS UP!! XD)

How would you describe yourself?
-Winter Hot Music -YUI- (Im a cool.. but sexy looking guy who loves music i guess? XD)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
-Pray -Tommy Heavenly6- (pray that im a girl for once so i can knw how to it feels like! XD)

How do you feel today?
-Its Happy Line -YUI- (Happy?? That is soo not true!!)

What is your life’s purpose?
-Tokyo -YUI- (visiting tokyo!! and be famous there! XD)

What is your motto?
-Taiyo no Uta -Erika Sawanjiri- (watch taiyo no uta the movie!! XD)

What do your friends think of you?

-I remember You -YUI- (they will all aways remember me! XD)

What do you think of your parents?
-Feel my Soul -YUI- (feel my soul and you will knw! XD)

What do you think about very often?
-Sekoshi De Ii kara -Tenjochiki- (A little bit of good!! XD)

What is 2 + 2?
-Che.R.Ry -YUI- (its equals to cherry!! XD)

What do you think of your best friend?
-Cosmos -Dissidia- (I think he reminds me of dissidia.. XD)

What do you think of the person you like?
-For Real -Sayuki- (Of course im treating "her" for real)

What is your life story?
-Skyline -YUI- (Its a dream of reaching to a higher place!! FLY!! XD)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Happy Birthday to You~You~ -YUI- (Ow Ow! A guy who organise birthday party for people! XD)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
-The Man Who Cant be Moved -The Script- (Guees im not moving on i guess.. XP)

What will you dance to at your wedding?

-Tomorrow's Way -YUI- (Seriously!! I will dance this song!! It sounds romantic. XD)

What will they play at your funeral?

-Velonica -Aqua TimeZ- (A rocking song.. so that people wont get emo for me. XP)

What is your hobby/interest?
-Rolling Star -YUI- (I knw this one!! Be a ROCKSTAR!!! XD)

What is your biggest fear?
-The Price of Freedom -Crisis Core- (I sooo not afaird of freedom)

What is your biggest secret?
-Goodbye Days -YUI- (I love Goodbye days.. cause of YUI!)

What do you think of your friends?
- Doubt and Trust -Access- (the doubt i dunno.. but i trust them. 8D)

What will you post this as?
-Crush -David Archuletta- (Im crush.. by celine!! XD)


I tag..
1. Suilun
2. PeiYin
3. Bryan BKB
4. Nat
5. Huiee
6. Weigin
7. XinYi
8. Gloria
9. Megan
10. Julie
+
11. YUI!!!

Listening to: Liva la Vida