Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 FEB #3

The last and final part of my B'day. XP

BM tuition.. typically boring.. and thanks to Megan for wishing me for the fifth time that day. XD You still owe me present arh!! XD

Chemistry and Physic tution, i chat BIG TIME with WeiSoong. Then En.Raj (my teacher) belanja me to go makan!! Damm nice.. Thus i receive some good messages with made me really happy. I was touched due to that message.. only a few people knw. XP

I reached home and then my bother gave me my present!! 8D Guess what he gave me?? Its something to do with last year one.. If those of you who remember or not la.. He gave me a basketball last year. So.. he gave me.. ANOTHER BASKETBALL this year!! D8 Still thanks la.. better than no present. Thus the basketball is BLACK!! 8D

After that we cut the cake and sang birthday song.. then i took pictures with my mom, dad and my brother.. My sister slept early that day!! D8 Hmph!!! XD

Then my brother told me that some one called me during tuition time.. guess who issit? SUILUN!!! Watashiwa brother des!! XD

Then i decided to spend my last few minutes calling someone who i didnt really talk to for a long long time already.. I called.. Jean AKA Julie!! XD

Thats the end of my birthday.. Its wasnt as good as the years back then but still.. its good enought for the last year in school. Thanks to those who are Hotlink and willing to sms to my Digi! XD Thanks for spending few cens on me. XP Thank you very much desu!!

Im offically 17 now.. X)

Listening to: Crossroad