Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hows with the Guitar??

How am I with the guitar?? Well great!!! I finally can play Accoustic guitar properly already!! XD Thanks to the training with Classic Guitar. My hands are soo numb that i wont pain after press accoustic guitar strings. X)

But still.. Accoustic guitar still is a royal pain in the ass.. just sometimes.. Since Huiee's accoustic guitar is using a hard string.. playing normal chords are okay.. but when it comes to bar chords is a royal pain in the finger.. XP Friends recomanded me to play power chords but i dun want cause it wont sounds original. XP Taking the tougher path man..

I still cant play Goodbye days completely yet!! ARHH!!!!! Everything is okay one.. i think i improved my changing hands.. except for bar chords!! The sound is just stuck whenever i change my hands to bar chords! I still dunno how to position my fingers.. Dammit i hate to use the term "practise makes prefect" but oh well! XD (bar chords are evil people.. EVIL!!)

But BUt BUT!!! Doesnt mean i didnt learn how to any song all this while!! I know how to play Its Happy Line by YUI!!! 8D Woohooo!! Just mastered it today!! The song only has 1 bar chord which is great and others is just normal changing hands chords!! I can master that!! As long i keep practise. XP Ganbantte!!!

Im current learning how to play "Taiyo No Uta" by Erika Sawanjiri.. "Rolling Star" by YUI.. "I Remember You" by YUI as well.. basicly thats all la!! Dont wanna learn sooo much later got mix up!! XP

Nat asked me once.. "What abt Che.R.Ry" by YUI??" I say... NO!!!! Why?? The whole song is BAR CHORDS!! D8 Lazy to learn...

Dammit.. im talking Guitar these days.. XP

Listening to: Tokyo