Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beutiful Tuesday!!

This year's tuesday SUCKS!!! Tell you why.. 2x Physics, 2x Moral, 2x Sejarah and 2x Siviks!!! Means most of my time is two periods!! Boring sia.. Physic, teacher problem.. Moral, same la.. Sejarah, nothing to with the teacher but its just boring.. Siviks, one of the most noisiest teacher i've got.. Long story short.. Tuesday sucks..

But today.. the whole thing change.. WHY?? Physic, Moral and Sivik teacher ALL NOT IN!!! 8D Wooohoooo!!! Free period BIG TIME!!! Even knw its SPM year.. but still im happy!! XD

During recess.. i made a bet with Huiee. I cant tell the bet cause it secret!! *zipssss* But if i win the bet, Huiee will lend me her accoustic guitar (which cost 600+!!) for a week!! Actually.. she didnt make that up but i did!! XD So all of you who reading this my widness arh! XD

Okay.. tuesday is just beutiful.. during school days only. But what am i lucky later?? I dunno.. hope its lucky la!!!!

Im just happy la.. people around me will just know why.. its something to do with 30mins.. XP Okay tuition now!! Byebu!!
Currently Listening to: Cloudly -YUI-