Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Music Addiction

Ever since i learn how to play guitar.. my addiction towards music increase.. XD

What song am I into right now?? Some really really HARDCORE MUSIC!! XD And what is the band that i respect this time?? This band called...

Maximum the Hormone!!!

They looked a little weird.. but still they make HARDCORE MUSICS!!

Their song are big time hardcore!! Thanks to Tarvin for introducing them to me.. XP Their song really will make you jump one wei!! And they songs are mostly screamos! XD Which i think im staring to like it.

Recomanding songs:
1. Zetsubuo Billy -Death Note 2nd ending song-
2. What's Up People - Death Note 2nd opening song-
3. Mega Lover -Some random song i heard form them-

And every single of their song arh.. got screaming one. Which i think is cool!! XD

So, means im in to scremos songs now la?? Not really.. i still like slow and melody songs. Well i heard one song from my friends blog and its sounds nice. And this group sing it are GIRLS.. o.O Like wise.. mostly girls have beutiful voice. XP This group is called..

Tenjochiki
So, are they pretty?? I dont really think so la.. XP Sexy?? YEAP!! XD

Okay, so far i only heard one of their songs which is called "Sukoshi De Ii Kara" which is the song from my friends blog la.. Listening to the song once.. you wont feel the "om" in that song, but after listening a few times.. its really gets kinda nice. XD I like that song. XP

Addiction towards music is increasing like mad!! Seriously!! Most of the time in school i only have music in my mind. XD Guess my band have to start making progrssions already! XP

Still YUI is the best. XP

I LOVE KURURU!!! XD Just being random..

Listening to: Crossroad