Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 FEB

Walah!!! Ohhaiyo!! (good morning) its freaking 12.23am in the morning and im doing this freaking post.. just for the fun of it!! XD

Remember i said the BIG BIG EVENT in the last post.. well.. the event is.. *drum rolls*

CHEONG LYE's Birthday!!

Yeap.. this guy was in my primary school and now this in my tuition centre.. and 25FEB is his birthday.. XD

What?? I was just doing ti for my friend.. XP

.....

.....

.....

Okay this post havent end la..

Its also...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!
TADAAA!!! XD

And just to make me happy.. lets listen to YUI sing happy birthday.. X)


Woow... i can die happy now la.. XD Choi CHOI!!!

And the night before my birthday i composed my very first song on the GUITAR!! Yes!!! XD Its just simple chords no big deal.. next is the lyrics for the song. Gabantte!! X)

The people who greed my first is..

1, Suilun (through his blog but not the exact date)

2. Nat (sms-- but not at the exact time.. XP)

3. Tarvom (called me.. but his just making me feel like punching him during that conversation. XD)

4. Yan Leng (smsed me.. at the exact time!! XD)

5. My sister.. (through sms.. and shes like 5 feet away from my room!! I think shes just lazy to come and tell me la.. XP)

6. Vanessa (12 mins after the exact time. X) Still thank you!! XD)

7. Porlyn (Surprisingly got my number through Tarvin!! And she mention abt something to do with WET.. D8)

Thank You VERY MUCH everyone!!
Thank You x10000000000

Just being LOA here.. X)