Monday, February 2, 2009

Admiring..

I want Accoustic Guitar.. dont knw why.. mayb is cause of YUI.. but to tell u the truth its not 100% because of YUI. When i was young i always wanted to play guitar and not piano.. but that time i thought music is boring.. (I know! I know! I was an idiot last time to think abt it that way) But thanks to choir and YUI i got inspiration on music already!! XD



Now.. is not that i dont want to play piano anymore.. but i think learning another instrument is good. Since im going to take lesson from Tarvin, that shouldnt be a problem. XP Thus theres lots of song that i wanna play but its in guitar and piano is too hard to think abt it.. I only can meet Suilun once a week and who knw it could be like 20mins of teaching only or mayb less.. which means i cant learn much in one week.



I think i've talk to much.. long story short i just a accoustic guitar!! Why?? Cause is BIG.. and is good for struming and pluck (sounds better la) and most importantly.. YUI plays an accoustic!! XD Is either Angpao, Birthday or LUCK that is going to bring me a guitar. So let me just keep admiring the guitar la..




Wow! A blue one!! Not bad


Ish.. Black looks sooo much better la. XD


Yeap.. black looks better than blue.. XD

Electro!! Cool!! But i dont want.. XP
Guess the one that YUI is playing is the best one la. X) Prefect!!

Currently Listening to: Cosmos -Dissidia-