Friday, January 30, 2009

Someone Missing..

While i was daydreaming.. i was daydreaming abt my future love life and that links to my school and then it links to my classmates.. then while i was daydreaming i remember that someone is missing in our class. And it was one of my great PSP friend. X)


I remember last thursday, during rumah biru time, after running, Abbi came and talked to me.. and this is what the conversation is..


Abbi: Omg.. YuMing you were sooo good!!

YuMing: Issit? Thanks.. XP *blushes*

Abbi: You kinda reminded me of someone.. erm..

YuMing: Vincent?? (someone mention that i looked a little bit like him)

Abbi: No. No. No. Its some else..

YuMing: Okay.. then who issit?

Abbi: Ahhhhhh.. Matthew!!!
YuMing: Huh? Why??

Abbi: I dont know.. from some angle u looked like him..


Yeap, its true.. i remember when i was young.. i went to the same tuition class with matthew (and theres where i first knw him) teacher cant diffrenciate who is who. Surprising issint it? Thus is remember that Tarvin took Matthew's report card which has the picture of him when he was 12 and compare with mine. He goes like "SHITTT!!! Damm alike wei!! D8"


But i admit.. serious.. that matthew is more handsome than me. (for the first time im admitting. XD) and I believe everyone also says that too. XD Well heres some pictures of him.. during we are form 4 that time.. when his still a geek. XD


Told You his a Geek!! XD
*gasp* XD
Okay slighty better.. XD

Does he look like me?? XD Anyway, Matthew everyone misses you.. trust me. X)