Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spending my Holidays

Seriously.. i need YUI songs.. im cant take it anymore!! Im sick of going to youtube and load for like freaking 8mins for the song. Its sorta worth it la thought. XP

Living in kampung life feels like having a CFCamp for like one whole week. XD But the diffrent part is that u get to play PSP and PS2 with them here! XD Thus the amount of kids i have to take care has greatly decrease. XP Naughty me..

My training with Dissidia is still going on. Currently i have like 60% of my characters level 100 already. Woohooo!! Let me show a little bit off by tell you guys.. XP

Warrior of Light, Garland, Frionel, Onion Knight, Cecil Harvey, Tina Branford, Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Squall Leonheart, Zidane, Kuja, Tidus, Jecht. So far thats all lo.. My next character is.. Cloud of Darkness, Butz Klausner, Ultimecia, Gabranth and who knws.. mayb Shonotto. XD

But seriously.. i've been spending my time with my phone more that my PSP. XD I've been smsing more than 3 people and only 1 person always reply. and that person has been spending most of his/her money on me i believe since smsing each other must a royal pain the wallet. XD

Well i take this apportunity to thank him/her for temaning me most of the time during the holidays. Anyways we had a great time chating as well. Am i right? PeiYin. XP

I'll be back before Sunday and me and my friend is planing to have a surpise attack CNY special. Am i right, Munwai? XD Who knws me might be attacking one of your house. hehehehe.. *grims* Tell us your address and we might visit you. XP

Anyways.. hope all of u out there whose having CNY have fun to the max!! Especially form 5 cause it might be your last.. And those who dont celebrate CNY have fun too since it s a FREE holiday without angpao. XD

People angpao for me arh!!! I want angpao. For some reasons.. XP