Friday, January 9, 2009

Currently...

I've been trying to play "Good-bye Days"on the piano.. to tell u the truth.. I MANAGE TO MAKE THE SONG!!! Muahahaha!! But just that.. its a little bit too low key compare to the one i heard from the MP3 and Movie. Dammit.. means its still not prefect la! I need Suilun's help!!

Great.. starting from next week my weekdays is going to be such a pain in the ass.. why?? FULL OF TUITION!!! Grrrr...

Monday- Chem & Phys (F4) 7.15~10pm
Tuesday- Mod-Add-Maths (F5) 5.00~9.30pm
Wednessday- BM 4.30~6.00, Chem & Phys (F5) 7.15~10pm
Thursday- Mod-Add-Maths (F4) 5.00~9.30pm
Friday- Accounts 4.30~6pm
Saturday- English 4.30~6.30pm

Guess everyday is just busy and busy and busy... God dammit.. But like what my brother said "For 11 months only the gau tim ady" yeah.. thats kinda true.. thus 11 months is a very short time!! Spend time on books to the max!!

Thanks to Nat for introducing me to "Taiyo no Uta", it makes me over obbess of YUI!! I knw that this sing exist a long time ago.. when bleach "rolling star" came out.. but through that show i can finally knw how she looks like!! (dammit.. this makes me not loyal anymore"

Nat, Happyline is better than Skyline!!

What im facing at all day is.. My text and exercise books, Nat's keyboard, My piano, my tuition and school bag, comics, toiletbowl.. Arhhhhhhh!!! I NEED PSP!!!

What i need now is some singing.. some song.. AIYA!! What i want is SUNDAY SCHOOL!!! I guess that the only day that im free and i can touch my PSP!!! XD

I gotta go to upgrade my "Good-bye Days" Ganbantte!!

"You" too ganbantte. X)