Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Miss You..

Dang.. i these few days and EVEN knw its only as few days.. i've already start to miss you so.. so much..
The last time i saw you was.. friday.. and friday was also the last time i heard you.. I just can stop thinking about..


I really need you by myside always.. even i usually looked and you dont really look back.. but thats good enought. I knw that both of us are from diffrent kind of world..


Everybody is dying to go for you even knw its looks impossible now.. I have tried my best.. enough is enough..


All i wanna do is.. hear you voice over and over again.. Thats just good enough for me.


I Miss you..


YUI!!!! XD

I seriously need her songs la.. Sorry la.. Its a penyakit already. XP


See People also feel bad la.. XD




Dunno why.. but i like this picture.. not only because of YUI but something else.. you will get what i mean smart people. X)