Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Power of Music

Through today's sunday school, i have exprience something which is quite.. amazing.. is not amazing la.. How do i describe this thing.. hrm.. AIYA!! I just found out something la. XP

I was listening to "Good-Bye Days" through my psp.. and i was also walking around the sunday school after puja, then i was feeling something awkward.. something weird.. i felt "she" is right beside me or something. After that i try doing it again.. but this time i tried standing in the middle of the road.. then i close my eyes (just like what Kouji in Taiyo no Uta did) then i felt the same thing again.. it was just soo.. happy?? Weird eh??

I tried it when i was with my friend around me.. but that didnt really work.. dunno why again.. then i tried it with while i was walking back to sunday school from mamak. That time "Skyline" was playing.. then the same feeling came back!! I dunno why.. but i feel like running. XD

Then the last try was to try if "Its Happy Line" works in such condition. Then after choir when everyone was in asoka hall talking and everything. I tried doing it infront of the piano but i didnt work.. so i tried going out and i sit on the swing alone. WOW!! Its like the song is the prefect background for my condition!! I just feel more happy hearing to song when im alone. X)

I felt that im connected with the songs that YUI sang. Well if u knw the translation u will get what i mean.. is either im weird.. over obbess of YUI or.. just plain cool.. XD Those feelings are just sooo.. happy.. when i was hearing those song it makes me chill and cool.. I think just because im flatten by YUI's voice and song. X) Her songs are just prefect to be my background. X)

People said that Music is one of the most powerful thing in the world.. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH IT!! With the power of music.. i think that my life can be much more beutiful other than just emo. X)

Thanks YUI!! X)