Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chances? 1%..

Windmill, Windmill for the land..
Just forever, Hand in Hand..
Take it on and on your stride..
It is thicking, Falling Down..
Love forever, Love is Free now..
Talk forever, You and Me..
Windmill, Windmill for the land..
Is everybody in..?

Feel Good Inc -Gorillaz-
If ever you love me you say..
Its okay..

Empty Apartment -Yellow Card-
Koi Shichattanda Tabun Kidsuitanai Deshou?

I've Felled In Love, You probably havent notice have you?
Che.R.RY -YUI-
Yowasa Mo Itami Mo
Dono Kurai Kanjiteru no?
Tarinai Kinou ni Obore..
yume ni kaita kyou..
Sorowanakutemo yeah yeah
Yoake Mae no Mabataku Hoshi wa
Kiete itta no? Asu e itta no?
Tomorrow Never Knows
Its Happy Line..
How much do you feel this pain and weakness?
Drawing myself in worthless yesterdays..
I write my dreams on today..
even though they're incomplete.. Yeah Yeah
The twinkling stars before daybreak
Have they disappeared? Will they be back?
Tomorrow Never Knows
Its Happy Line..
Its Happy Line -YUI-
Onaji Uta Wo Kuchizusamu Toki,
Soba ni ite I Wish..

When we're humming the same song,
To be next to you, I wish..
Good-Bye Days -YUI-

I think thats enough la.. Well these song is something really really related to what im facing right now.. but now.. i think its probally useless already..

After hearing from what Tarvin said abt some "bad news" I felt very depress.. fell like giving up. I think.. we werent meant to be together at all.. or should i say.. I SHOULDNT be with you at all..

When i walk south you walk east.. when i walked up, you walked down.. thats what i've been noticing.. everytime i have a chance to meet you something just jumped out and stopped us. Does that mean we're not fated?? I've calcalated our chances of being together and the answer is 1%

I've heard my suggestions from Tarvin and Nat.. now the last answer that i wanna hear from is.. Suilun. Tell me what to do la Suilun.

Forgive me for being such bitchy attitude to you guys now a these days.. Just let me listen to my songs and sing.. thats will make me feel much better.

What can stop me from thinking so much is.. YUI + Me Singing. X)

Currently listening to: Its Happy Line -YUI-