Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of Sunday School 2009

*Yawns..* Early 7am i woked up.. brush my teeth.. comb my hair.. change my cloths..grab my bag.. grab my PSP.. and the very last thing i do.. SLAP MYSELF!!! And walahhh~ Im awake!! XD

First day of sunday school again!! See all my friends again!! Woohooo!!! It was a long week ever since we last meet each other. (Except for Bryan, Justin, MunPing and Suesan which we just saw yesterday at Midvalley) And seriously.. im pretty excited!! XD

First person i meet when i reached sunday school was.. The Shu sisters!! XP I spotted them during MingHui as parking her car. And surprisingly they we're wearing the Youth Camp shirt!! Very sporting indeed. XP Then the second person we meet was YanLeng and her mom! Then the third was Brayan. It was just great seeing them again. X)

I was thinkin that "Great.. this year we got sister May again.. the joy" But after entering the class we spotted some old teacher sitting on the teacher's table. He looks nice.. (just looked) is he our teacher?? Then Vanessa told me that he IS our new teacher!! I hate to say this but.. YAY no more noisy teachers goofing around us!! Wooohoooo!!!

Heard from Vanessa he is a very nice teacher.. so im looking forward from him to be our teacher. His name is pretty cool.. Bro KC. The first thing that i thought of is.. Bro KAI CHONG!! XD Nah.. his name is just a little bit diffrent.

One thing nice abt bro KC is that he pretty sporting. He pretty use his body to express himself.. some poeple think that its funny but i dont think so at all!! Thus his a teacher who actually let us make noise!! XD Its something not very nice but at least he can stand our noise just for the first day. XP I believe in the future we can have more bonding towards him. X)

While introducing ourself, Bryan suddenly came into our class!! (FYI, people who just joined sunday school should be in Meghiya) But surprisingly, it was Bryan's first time and first day in sunday school and his already in our class!! 8D Thanks to Vincent and Vanessa. X) (Double Vzzzzz!!)

Its pretty surprising that Bro KC allows us to have some exercising time!! 8D I think the project "our way" is starting to work out. XP We have a little bit of Banana Dance and Move it dance!! Lots of people didnt really knw abt the dance but sooner or later.. they will get into it!!

After class.. here comes the Puja. Heres another effect due to the project "Our Way", we have decided to go to Puja!! Mamak?? Of course we still will be going.. but just later. XP And the teachers are surprising that ALL our class member went for the puja.. and belive me.. 50+ students and 70% of them are naughty appearing in Puja is pretty much surprising. XP

After that we went to Asoka Hall and chilled ourself. I wasnt really hungry that time and everyone was not going to mamak yet. So we stayed that and watch the other danced. Me and MunPing was controling the radio and watched the dancers dance as well.

Both of our mouths are opening widely when we saw Brayan danced. FREAKING CUN KES!!! Believe me.. for a begineer dancer like him get to shake his hips "that" well.. IS FARKING SHOCKING!!! MunPing was like "Bryan damm keng lo!!!"

Choir and we sing sing sing sing sing.. still the choir is getting bigger and bigger. The people who dont really appear, appeared in the choir. For example.. Suesan!! The big bad girl which doesnt really appear in sunday school came today and joined choir. Surprising??

I still think that "Wind beneif my Wings" is nice.. i think my vocals for that song is great. (I think..) Still its still no match for my "Gemilang" XD (I think..)

After choir, where to go?? Mamak!!! XD Off we go and we went and makan. And seriously.. it was the first time sitting in such a big group of people in mamak. FIVE tables to fit all of us. Seriously.. very first time. D8

I went home pack take a very quick nap.. after that start checking everyg which is needed for school. What i was worried of is.. did i forget something?? XD

First Day of Sunday School for 2009 was great?? I wonder how will my school days in 2009 will be?? Pray people!! Pray to lord Buddha!! XD