Thursday, January 8, 2009

Music of the Month *Surprise*

What do i mean abt Music of the Month *Surprise*?? Well simple.. this music of the month is a music that you dont really expected it to be.. XP Its a little bit like.. something diffrent compare to the music of the months that i've been putting.

Okay this song comes from one show.. some very romantic show i guess. And i believe Nat can figure out what song even by looking at the first few words. XD Its abt a song of this girl that can sing but she cant really express herself cause she have some kind of sickness that she cannot have sunlight. Long story short, shes something like a vampire.. but shes still human. X)

I think that this song pretty makes sense after reading the words of the song, well i think its a little bit related to what im facing right now. Okay lets not waste time and get one with it la then. Its...

Good-Bye Days
- YUI - *Japanese Singer*


Dakara ima ai ni yuku

So kimetanda

Poketto no kono kyoku wokimi ni kikasetai

Sotto boryu-mu wo agete

Tashikamete mitayo

Oh Good-bye Days

Ima, kawaru ki ga suru

Kinou made ni So Long

Kakko yokunai

Yasashisa ga soba ni aru kara

La la la la la with you

Katahou no earphone wo

Kimi ni watasu

Yukkuri to nagare komu

Kono shunkan

Umaku aisete imasu ka?

Tama ni mayou kedo

Oh Good-bye Days

Ima, kawari hajimeta

Mune no oku All Right

Kakko yokunai

Yasashisa ga soba ni aru kara

La la la la la with you

Dekireba kanashii

Omoi nante shitaku nai

Demo yattekuru deshou, oh

Sono toki egao de

"Yeah, Hello My Friend" nante sa

Ieta nara ii noni

Onaji uta wo

Kuchizusamu toki

Soba ni ite I Wish

Kakko yokunai

Yasashisa ni aeta yokatta yo

La la la la good-bye days


- English Translation -
I wanted to meet you now, so I’ve decided
This song in my pocket
I want you to listen to it
Raising the soft volume
To make sure it’s just right


Oh good-bye days
Now, there’s a feeling of change
Up until yesterday, so long
Because therese’s an uncool kindness beside me
La la la la la with you~


Passing you one side of my earphones
Slowly, in that moment when the music starts flowing
Do I have the ability to love you?
But sometimes I’ll get lost


Oh good-bye days
Now my heart starts changing, it’s all right
Because there’s an uncool kindness beside me.
La la lala with you~


If possible, I’d want not
To think any sad thoughts.
But you’ll be there, right?
That time. With a smile
You said, “Yeah, hello my friend”
That was nice..


When we’re humming the same song
I wish to be next to you
I’m glad I met an uncool kindness
La la la la goodbye days..



Good-Bye Days MV


Good dammit u have to watch that show la!! Abt the show is called "Taiyo No Uta" Its means "Song of the Sun". But i have to tell u first.. its a DRAMA!!! You know whats going on when u watch drama. Get ready lots and lots of tissue paper only watch this show.





I have to go very honest with you.. i watch this song just because of YUI. XP (I knw, i knw.. im not loyal anymore.. Feel bad as well also la!) But seriously.. Yui has a very cute face and some angle she can be very pretty as well. XP But in "Taiyo no Uta" she seems to be a little bit diffrent in the pictures that i showed you. Means in some angle she can look diffrent from what she is. But still, the best thing that attracted me the most is her voice.. wa... who wouldnt die for her? XP

Get what I mean?? X)

FYI, to all Bleach fans. Do u knw the song Rolling Star?? She sang that song. XP

Great show, Great song.. ahh.. anyways!! Its something diffrent from other Music of the Month right?? This time is a japanese song mah!! Hehe.. this might be my new year Music of the Month SPECIAL!! XD

Good-Bye DAYS!! X)