Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flipping through my Album..

Just some pictures that I've taken my self.. well those are just great memories.. X)

Being Click 4!! XD LBS was great la.. X)
Caught Squeezing a bread and eat.. Yuck!! XD

Cosplayed as Ichigo.. Waaa.. I still got the costume!! XD

Hugging the largest bear i ever seen.. (FYI, thats XinYi's bear bear. XP)
Stalked during having a afternoon spam during CFC. D8

Washing some sticky dishes during CFC. Eww...

Caught slacking off in the canteen during CFC.. XP
Got ready for the lunch!! CFC rocks man!! XD

Never see me cook before?? Nows yur chance. XP

Trying to act cute during Librarian trip.. Arhh!! Thats NOT ME!! Arh!!

Mde my very own first game!! XD

Got caught by a fluffy black bunny!! D8

Caught doing something horny.. erm i can explain.. seriously!!

Get my ass kicked by the black bunny again.. Grr...

Kick back the bunny's ass back!! XD

Beeing locked up during Librarian Trip.. sobs..

Sawed a GHOST!!! D8

Got my very own PSP.. Sobs.. damm happy.. sobs..
Being a Monster Hunter wannabee. XD
Have to wear a sarung during Librarian trip. XP
Got my Bleach ass kicked by Tarvin during LenPing's B'day. I'll get you!!
Took my very first picture with mei mei. (JinHwei) X)
Got cutted hair in school. Damm ugly arh!! Thats not me!!
Being Superman in Class. XD
Being Superman during Librarian Trip. XD

Let Huiee surpass my height! FOR ONCE ONLY!!!

Being a Zack wannabee in class.. Thats one ugly Zack. XD

Wash dishes for Chinese New Year caroling. Good boy leh.. XP

Caught Pee-ing in public. Do u think its real?? XP

Posing with 2 kimono girls during LBS. XP

Playing Tarvin's Crisis Core during Nat's B'day.

Doing Crossover with MingLong during LBS.

Wow.. i cant believe i did all that in one whole year.. time sure flies.. I hope this year is going to be one heck of year like 2008. ALL THE JOY!!!

*Close Album*