Thursday, January 8, 2009

Random day..

School days has been messing with my live man!! I dont blame to school but im blaming my mom (I knw i used to say that i dun like to say bad abt my mom but.. i can help it!!)

Ever since school day sucks my mom have been nagging me 2 times more than usual.. i can even memorise what she said this morning. Pfff..

Well what do i really do these days? Lets see.. I really put in effort in my homework now a these days. X) Surprised?? Me too. XD

Thank god that my class is still as noisy as usual.. if its issint the way it was.. i bet i can survive in that class anymore.. Thus im going to face the same teacher over and over again. Dammit.. but no choice lar.. they are the savior of SPM.

For SPM i guess i have to turn myself into a geek.. not a game geek (I am already a game geek) but a book geek. Dammit.. i hate to be one.. guess i have to watch "How to be Nerd" on Youtube again. XD

Im trying to make used for the piano these days but i just cant find out the cords of each songs that i wanna learn. I really need Suilun's help.. SUILUN!! You better teach me some piano songs arh!! Or.. or.. or.. I'll make u belanja me makan!!! XD

Im trying to learn how to play "Dont be Afaird" from FFVIII, "Loss of Me" from FFIX, "Cosmos" from Dissidia and of course.. "Good-bye Days" from YUI. I knw good-bye days is only for guitar but im taking my risk to learn. HOPEFULLY!!! Someone will learn and teach me how to play. (hinting: Suilun)

Guess school days is back and my amount of tuition has become twice as much as usual.. dammit... Guess i'll have to live with it.

I got a new MOTTO!!!

Life can be Sucky.. so.. LIVE WITH IT!!!

Live with it people with it!! Live with it!!! XD