Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY New Year?? NOT!!

Happy new year?? I dont think so... believe my new year is not as great as i expected it to be.. heres how my plan goes.

I was deciding to go to Tarvin's house early in the morning and do some shit at his house like playing PS2 or his computer or something. Then at the evening we head to Ronald's place to have BBQ and wait for countdown together and cheer it with our lungs out! After that make a phone call and myself happy.

That happend?? NO.... it was almost the opposite of it..

Did i went to Tarvin's house early in the morning?? Not really.. I was suppose to go there at 10am but it turn out i was there at 11.30am.. Thanks to who?? My mom..

Did i get to wait at Ronald's place till countdown?? NO!!! Its the total opposite!! From countdown to new year to countdown to the time i go home. Thanks to who again?? My mom.. Thanks to her i have to go home at 11.30 which was 30minutes away from 12am which was new year?? Great... i reach tarvin's place at 11.30 and i need to go home at 11.30 prefect package la!

Did i get to make the phone call?? NO!!! And guess what?? No one picked up~ Great.. Buy 1 free 1. Loving it la!!! NOT!! In the end i went can called someone else and wished them. *Yeah~Yeah~ Suilun and Peiyin yur one of the fews..*

So, ask me again?? Happy New Year?? Do i have to answer it again.. scroll back up la!!