Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Another Brother..

Well if those who knw me.. i meant as really really knw who definately knw whose my another bro.. First of all.. His brown.. but his chinese!! XD Meet Suilun!! XD


Yeah.. this unhandsome, unretarded, uncute, unstupid guy is Suilun. XD


Suilun is not exactly my brother.. WERE NOT BLOOD RELATED!! XD Thats the main thing.. We are brothers from another mother.. and another father!! XD Why we are brothers?? Cause there is some chain here and chain there until he became my brother.. thus we have alot of things in common. Dont we Suilun?? XD
Hear him play piano.. you will get the shock of your life..

Suilun is not only my brother.. his my piano teacher!! My first and only piano teacher. It all begins with Price of Freedom.. now?? Good-Bye Days!! XD The BEST part is.. its a piano lesson for FREE!! XD
One thing best abt Suilun.. he freaking reliable!! Proof??
You can find this in his blog.. which is linked below CheeKay's link and above Weigin's link.
Why am i promoting him?? One is... He deserve to be promote in my blog. Two is.. his an idiot who doesnt promote himself much (but he didnt call me to do this.. i wanted to do it myself.) Three is.. I owe him lots of things.. lots and lots of it and this is the only thing i can do. X) other than Tarvin and Nat, Suilun is like one of my best brothers man. X)

No one can call him a retarded or an idiot.. cause.. ONLY I CAN CALL HIM THAT!! XD

We dont act like Brothers.. WE ARE Brothers!! X)

Btw, abt the same shirt and the retarded looking face in the picture is not what u think it is.. His gay (just joking. XP) .. not me.. XD Thus i got YUI with me ady. XD

P/s: Suilun, thanks for teaching me 3/4 of Good-Bye Days. X) With this post i dont owe u anything anymore then. XD

Posting abt guys are like SUPER GAY!!! I should post something abt GIRLS sometime.. mayb next time la. X)