Friday, January 30, 2009

Kampung Very Last Moment

By the time of my watch right now.. i will be leaving this kampung place in another 3+ more hours. Just to express my little feelings abt the whole week in my kampung. XP

To tell u all the truth.. was never able to really communicate with most of my elder cousins, uncles and aunt. But this year.. i was able to communicate FAR MORE than what i used to. Mayb is because i've grew a little more matured i guess. XP

But seriously.. this one whole week was the best kampung holidays i ever had. XD All the joy and laugher with my cousins. Just great and i think is the BEST this year!! XD Not to forget the little cousins. XP One whole week of unstoppable CFCamp. XD Great experience. X)

Guess what?? I introduced Dissidia to my cousins and helped them to put into their PSP!! XD And believe me.. they played well.. In 2 days Cloud lvl 71 already. D8 Shit son! Who knows my next visit here.. they might be better than me. D8

Well long story short.. its a GREAT and the BEST holiday so far.. X) And believe.. if i get to stay.. i will stay just a little bit long. XP Not to say i dont miss u guys but i like to spend more time with my once in a while visit relatives. X)

Guess is time to go back to books and grumpy mother.. hrm.. dammit...

Currently listening to: I Remember You -YUI- (from youtube)