Monday, January 5, 2009

Third Day after New Year

PIKAAAAAAAAAA?????


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

It was around 10am.. of course its still holidays and people will definately still sleeping soundly in their room. (Im just hinting myself.. XP)


Suddenly my sister woke me up all in the sudden. The first thing that i was thinking is.. Today sunday school meh?? Its saturday what!? Then she said that someone came and find me.


Seriously.. at first i was wondering who will it be.. Looking or me through the phone or really come and see me?? The first person that i thought will come and see me was.. the brown macca.. Tarvin!!


After i woke up and i was still in my small i eyes mode.. when i saw that person my eyes just POP and open up wide!! Big time surprising!!! Guess who??


IT WAS MUN WAI!!!


Munwai, a guy who live in kepong which came all the way to my house and find me!? You got to be kidding me. I continued blinking and blinking (just in case la..) But.. the truth is.. ITS WAS REALLY FREAKING MUN WAI!!! D8


Munwai wanted to gimme a surpise attack.. which worked out pretty successful.. VERY SUCCESFUL!!! After that i decided to bring him walk around ss2.


We went to mamak for the breakfast and chat a little bit. I kinda agree with Munwai's surpising attack, so we decided to visit our very old good buddy.. Suilun! XD My first and his second victim. XPXP


Walked all the way to Taman Bahagia and take the LRT to Bangsa. (Munwai was my credit card that day. XP) Then we took a taxi to Suilun's house. At first we dunno where the hell is Suilun's house.. SO we called someone to helped us out! SuiYuan!!! Suilun's very own brother!! XD


After reaching there we click the ding dong and this is what happend..


Suilun was playing piano (can hear through the pro-ness sound of the piano from his house) then he stood up and looked out. Next thing u knw... He shouted "Ohhh Mai Gog!!!!" And he quickly opened the door and check out issit really the person he sees.


We started hang around Suilun's house.. and ROOM!!! XD We visited Suilun's room and surprisingly.. it was kinda BIG!!! Just because it was joined with his brother and the toilet room that why his room is big!! XD Long story short.. its still smaller than mine. XD


I stared at the birthday present that Suilun got during 2008. Thinking and thinking.. Where did i freaking put MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!? D8


After Suilun's father came home, we go out!! And planned our next surpising attack. XP Guess who was going to be our next target?? NALA/ Vanessa!!! But SuiYuan suddenly said.. "Too late... she went for board meeting ady" Dammit..


We heard that that day they have a outing in Midvalley, so me and Munwai decided to go to midvalley and surpising attack them. But.. how are we suppose to knw where are they to actually find them?? I mean.. Midvalley is kinda.. No.. VERY BIG!!!


Hehe.. here comes the skills that i've learn from Youth Camp.. Spontanious!!! *snap* So we called someone to comfirm where they are but i acted like i was at home. So.. the person we called was Suesan!!! (kia su..) Spontaniously!! We managed to fooled her!

After meeting them up we started to walk around a bit.. after next place i go is.. PARA PARA DANE REVOLUTION!!! Wooohoooo~ Dance dance dance and almost forgotten abt the time. XP


If i dont have any tuition or something that day.. i would have stayed much much long and have fun with them.. too bad.. Its just some early school life. X)



Surpising attacking people.. thats a very good idea.. who knws YOU might be one of them that we might attack? Who knows!? XD